- Contract type
- 980 days ago
Gelato Gusto is a new and exciting gelateria in the heart of Brightons North Laine. As our popularity grows we need additional help to produce our fresh homemade gelato on a daily basis.
We are looking for an apprentice gelato chef . The job is for an initial 6 month contract working 2 3 days per week including the weekends.
The owner and chef will train and mentor the successful candidate but the following skills are essential :
- High standards of food production.
- A willingness to work hard and learn new skills.
- Experience in catering with relevant food hygiene qualifications.
- Have a creative flair in the kitchen and a passion for making a top quality product.
- You are a good communicator and speak fluent English.
If you are interested in working in an exciting environment and making fantastic fresh homemade gelato get in touch with Gelato Gusto by sending us your CV.
Closing date for applications is 15th July.