Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 750 days ago
You will provide administrative support, to a working mum based in Heathfield, East Sussex who works as a well-known Interior Designer and occasionally presents on television and appears in national press.
You will need to be based locally and have a great deal of local knowledge. The job requires someone to work 4 mornings a week 9-2pm and have a clean driving licence.
Salary £10-12 per hour depending on experience.
MAIN RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE
• Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and filing;
• Arranging travel and accommodation, screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests, and handling them when appropriate
• Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
• Dealing with incoming email and post
• Carrying out background research and presenting findings
• Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations;
• Liaising with suppliers and other staff
• Occasionally helping with young children
KEY SKILLS REQUIRED
• Good IT skills – be competent in all office technology especially computers and be able to use Excel, Word, PowerPoint, emails and computerised diaries.
• You should preferably be able to use a MAC computer.
• Good internet research skills
• Excellent communication skills – must have a confident disposition and be super confident on the phone
• Ability to think quickly and plan ahead
• You must be organised and be able to work in a fast paced office environment
• Be more than capable of taking responsibility and owning your own small projects
• A keen interest in design would be an advantage
Please apply by the 10th December. We would be looking for the successful candidate to start in January.