Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 897 days ago
Hospitality Line are the largest UKs leading supplier of restaurant services, sightseeing and theatre packages to the incoming travel trade as well as proving Eurostar Trips and organising events and conferences.
We are a vibrant and dynamic company seeking an Operations Supervisor with ideally Tour Operator/ Hospitality Experience, however Supervisory experience is essential.
You will need strong organisational skills and a keen eye for detail along with determination to produce results in a pressurised work environment. An outgoing personality coupled with a good sense of humour will see you fitting into a team of experienced professionals.
* Supporting the Operations Manager and assuming more Supervisor tasks when required within the Travel Trade Team ensuring smooth running of the department
* Element of training and coaching the team and helping to implement new systems and operational changes
* Help allocate daily workloads and ensure turnaround times are met
* Account management and the development of these
* Pro-actively develop and maintain a sufficient knowledge of our product ranges
* Processing of group and FIT reservations
* Contracting and negotiating supplier rates and new venues
* Attending Fam Trips
* Handling customers and suppliers in a prompt, friendly manner by telephone and in writing
* Providing booking advice and assistance to our Tour Operator and consumer clients and suppliers
* Normal working hours: 09.00 - 17.30 Monday - Friday
* Confident Telephone Manner
* Excellent customer service skills
* Demonstrate excellent attention to detail
* Computer literate - training will be provided on our in-house system
* Numeracy skills
* High attention to detail
* Interest in food, restaurants and other leisure products
* Knowledge of Geographical location with London and the British Isles
* Ability to work with a sense of urgency and meet deadlines
* Excellent written and verbal skills
* Must be able to work under pressure whilst maintaining a great sense of humour
* Languages, especially French would be an advantage
Start date end of July
Please contact Camille for salary details and to apply