- Contract type
- 824 days ago
We are looking for field techs to work on-call with our company as contractors. We primarily service residential and small business clientele.
Technical skills and duties include:
- 3 years minimum full-time experience providing tech support
- Windows 98, ME, 2000, XP, 2003, Vista & Windows 7
- Routers, WAPs, Wireless, and other networking devices
- Antivirus programs: Symantec/Norton, MacAfee, AVG, Avast, Panda, etc.
- Office suite; Word, Excel, & Outlook, etc
- Configuring email accounts using Outlook and Outlook Express
- Savvy with search engine techniques
- Preferred certifications- A+; MCSE, MDBA, MCSA
- Experience with recent Mac operating systems is a big plus
Non Technical Requirements:
- Reliable transportation
- Strong customer service focus
- Responsible: no excuses attitude
- Able to quickly learn new skills and adapt to new challenges
- This is an independent contractor position, so you will need to be responsible for your own hardware tools, transportation, and cover your expenses.
How to Apply:
Please respond to this ad with your CV and a short cover letter. Please include the following:
1. Areas in London you would be willing to service
2. Times when you are most likely to be available
3. Wage History (past one or two positions)