- Contract type
- 1041 days ago
Conflict International is a growing dynamic Private & Corporate Investigation company based in Piccadilly, London. We are looking to add a reliable secretary to our team.
You will be a secretary to the (2) two Directors as you help ease their workload by providing administrative support and helping them organise their time.
The type of tasks you'll be expected to help out with include:
* Managing diaries and making appointments
* Reviewing agent reports
* Organising mileage sheets and expense accounts
* Controlling petty cash
* Booking rooms and travel arrangements
* Preparing and distributing papers and documents for meetings
* Taking minutes
* Dealing with post
* Drafting letters and other documents, such as PowerPoint presentations
* Creating your own competent filing systems
* Answering the phone and answering queries
* Photocopying and printing
* Using various computer packages - Mac Pages, Word, Excel, PowerPoint
* Any other General Secretarial Duties
Hours and environment
You will enjoy a normal working week, 9am to 5.30pm, Monday to Friday. There will probably be the odd occasion though when you are asked to work flexi-hours or a few hours overtime.
Most of your day will be spent sitting at your desk but you might have to take minutes in meetings, attend conferences or run the odd errand.
You'll need heaps of patience, a fantastic ability to multi-task and good communications skills to become a secretary within Conflict International. You'll be working closely with one Director and assisting the other.
Conflict is looking for someone with good personal qualities and who get on well with other people. The skills that we are looking for include:
* Good organisation skills
* Good time management
* Good communications skills, written and verbal
* Absolute Discretion
* Confidence with IT and computer packages
* Accuracy and good attention to detail
* An ability to stay calm and tactful under pressure
* Self motivation
* A bright and positive attitude
A legal background and any knowledge of other languages will be advantageous.
Salary starting from £20,000 pa (depending on experience)
If you are interested in this vacancy, please submit your CV to the email address below