- Contract type
- 823 days ago
Nursery Primary Teacher in Kingston
Long term contract
An exciting opportunity has arisen to work in a thriving Kingston primary school. They are seeking to appoint a full-time teacher on a temporary maternity cover contract with the opportunity for it to be extended. Ideally the school are looking to appoint a creative and enthusiastic teacher who will develop and enhance the school provision with high quality teaching and learning. Commitment to making a difference to student's lives is something that the staff and management take very seriously.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
* Enthusiastic, talented and committed,
* A excellent classroom practitioner, with high expectations and understanding of the new OFSTED framework
* Flexible and a good team player.
You would be working within the Year 6 team and will soon see that you will become a part of a supportive, hard working and friendly team- with a good sense of humour and committed to achieving the best for our children.
The school are also very proud to offer their teachers good opportunities for continuing professional development for those who have the ability and willingness to take on further responsibilities and wish to develop their career
If you would like more information on this fantastic opportunity please contact SANZA as soon as you can.
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced CRB Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. SANZA Teaching Agency is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'