Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 456 days ago
We are a progressive, expanding engineering and consulting company based in Western Canada and due to continued growth we are looking for field based non-destructive testing personnel.
Typical job duties include:
• Performing structural examinations on cranes, mobile equipment, lifting devices and steel structures.
• Carrying out independent, non-destructive examinations on a wide variety of projects.
Types of examinations include:
• Magnetic particle
• Liquid penetrant
• Visual welding inspections.
• Assisting engineering staff by gathering and reporting project information from job sites.
• Applying examination criteria in accordance with applicable specifications or standards.
• Organizing and reporting examination results.
• Travelling to job sites
Education and experience requirements are one or a combination of the following:
• Engineering technology diploma or other relevant certificate or diploma
• Welding inspector certification
• Non-destructive testing certification
• Non-destructive testing experience
The successful applicant will be required to write exams to obtain Canadian Welding Bureau CWB) and Canadian General Standards Board (CGSB) inspection certifications. We will provide all necessary training and cover all costs required to write these exams.
If you are a hard working individual with great attention to detail and desire to learn, then we would like to hear from you. We provide a competitive salary, full benefit package, and a company vehicle.
I moved from the UK 8 years ago and have been through the process myself and will provide full relocation support.
Successful applicants will possess experience in their field as well as trade certificate’s to support their application. A clean criminal record is also required.