Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 912 days ago
1. To take over responsibility for the care of service users from the day staff at start of night shift including:
a) The settling of service users to bed by a reasonable time.
b) Providing any physical and basic care including the administration of any Medication to service users when required during the night.
c) Regular checks on each service user throughout the night as appropriate.
2. To ensure that the agreed psychology behavioural guidelines for each service user are followed in conjunction with the Management team.
3. To work with all staff in providing an effective 24-hour service and to demonstrate a reasonable degree of flexibility to ensure all shifts are covered in the absence of colleagues.
4. To use initiative in making decisions to deal with any incidents effectively, to best meet the needs of each service user and accurately record all incidents.
5. To contribute to the preparation of reports for service users reviews as required
1. To assist in maintaining a good standard of hygiene and tidiness within the home by completing domestic tasks when required.
2. To check and record all equipment including emergency and fire equipment as required.
3. To look after the general appearance of the house and report any defects to the senior staff member at the morning handover.
4. To ensure accurate recordings and reporting of all accidents and incidents that may occur involving service users and or staff and to record relevant information in the appropriate place prior to finishing duty.
5. To participate in staff meetings and training as required, contributing to the review of current working practices and future developments.
6. To refer any concerning appropriately to on-call Senior Member of Staff.
7. To undertake any temporary duties as required by the Home Manager in times of emergency.
Salary £13,851 - £15,292 Dependant on qualifications
Truecare Group Ltd
Contact Marie Hall 0203 195 0138