- Contract type
- 1035 days ago
The Retail People are the in-venue retailer for the London 2012 Olympic and Paralympic Games. Our objective is to provide the experience of a lifetime by selecting and offering for sale a range of official London 2012 / Team GB licensed products and presenting them in an attractive and original way.
- Supervising the receiving, storing and dispersing of stockroom supplies;
- Maintaining adequate inventory records;
- Management of stock levels and organization of the stock room;
- Liaising with the Stock Runners to ensure that the stock needed is ready to be transported from the main stock room;
- Preparing the stock room at the beginning and end of the day ready for trading;
- Helping to prepare the main store at the beginning and end of the day ready for trading;
- Receiving in stock deliveries and replenishing the main stock room.
- Managing a small team within the Stock Room
- Working with and taking instruction from the Stock Room Manager
- At least 1 year's experience in a leadership role in a Retail environment. Stock room work prefereable.
- Sense of urgency and ability to react quickly;
- Strong organisational skills
- Demonstrate strong ability to work in a team environment;
- Ability to work quickly under pressure;