- Contract type
- 578 days ago
Multi Drop Driver
A leading premium spirits wholesaler based in North West London with an unrivalled reputation for supplying London’s top restaurants, bars and hotels with the very best spirits, seeks a Multi Drop Delivery Driver.
This is a full time permanent position & we are looking to recruit straight away.
The role will involve you to action all order deliveries & collections to ensure the use of the company’s vehicle is optimised:
* Multi-Drop deliveries within the Central and East London, so knowledge of London is essential
* Prepare routing for all deliveries to optimise the number of deliveries per day
* On completion of all deliveries, return to warehouse so that the following day’s deliveries can be loaded
* Maintenance of the company van, refuelling an cleaning
* Completion of appropriate weekly documents
* Assisting on other warehouse duties when necessary
* Adhering to company policy and procedures relating to Health and Safety and security and accident prevention at all times
The ideal candidate will be 25 years of age or over (for insurance purposes) and have a proven track record of at least 2 years in a multi drop role that is checkable.
In addition, you must able to demonstrate the following key skills:
* Good communication skills, able to speak, read and write English
* Excellent time keeping and good attendance record
* A team player who can work as part of a team or on their own
* A full UK driving licence with a maximum of 3 penalty points
* Work under pressure
*Customer service experience or experience in a customer facing environment advantageous
* Experience in the drinks industry would be advantageous
It is really important that the successful candidate is able to work weekends as and when the business requires i.e. Trade show builds and breakdowns and Christmas.
Hours 9am - 6pm Monday to Friday
20 days per annum plus Bank Holidays
Salary range is experience based: circa £16,000 p.a.
So if you are hard working, keen and can show a willingness to develop as the company grows please click “Apply” in order to be considered for this vacancy.