- Contract type
- 817 days ago
Mobile Phone/Laptop/Computer Repair/Technician wanted for immdiate start for smartphone repairs and unlocking.
Must have previous experience on iPhones, Blackberry, Samsung, Sony Ericsson and other popular smartphones. Computer/laptop repair experience software and hardware would be advantageous.
You should have a solid work history, be a self-starter with a passion for technology / mobile phones.
You should also have excellent organisational skills with an ability to prioritise workload and work on own initiative.
Good knowledge of MS Office such as Word and Excel for reporting.
You must be punctual, honest and hard-working. Previous experience of working in a phone shop would be a distinct advantage.
Before applying for this position please ensure you meet the following criteria:
1. Experience repairing mobile phones, including iPhones, Samsung, HTC's and others popular smartphones.
2. At least 1 year experience working in the repair industry.
3. Experience repairing laptops & desktops.
4. Basic soldering experience.
5. Mac repair experience.
6. References from other employers.
7. Good customer service skills.
8. Able to be Self Employed.
9.You will need all your own tools/laptop/unlocking cables etc.
10. Must be eligible to work full time in the UK. No student Visas please. For British & non British citizens copy of your passports will be required.
Your duties will include helping consumers solve technical issues, technical support, trouble shooting and repairing /testing/factory resetting handsets, must be able to unlock/repair/reset all brands of mobile phones.
This is a SELF EMPLOYED POSITION and a perfect Opportunity for anybody interested in making a good business Opportunity.
Please send your CV with the Cover Letter.