Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 786 days ago
This is an excellent opportunity to join a dynamic sales and marketing team with the mandate to grow their prospect database as well as increase dialogues with existing customers. Marketing is at the forefront of the company’s vision with substantial investment placed within the Marketing Plan and an ultimate ambition to increase sales by 10% in the next 2-3 years.
By joining this team as Marketing co-ordinator your implementation and execution will be paramount to achieving success.
• At least two years relevant experience
• Proficient in the Microsoft Office suite
• Ability to control and manage a defined budget
• Experience in using a CMS
• Strong communication skills
• Organisational skills
• Attention to detail
• Ability to work independently, under pressure and to deadlines
• Personable nature
• Relevant qualifications (For example a marketing or business degree or CIM diploma)
• Familiar with the Adobe Suite (Photoshop, Acrobat, In-design etc)
• Understanding of typography/layout/colours
• Managing the customer and prospect database
• Creating and implementing hard working direct mail and email campaigns
• Keeping all sales collateral and tools up to date – including the company website
• Ensuring all customer/market communications are timely, relevant and on-brand
• Co-ordinating external industry exhibitions and required collateral for the events
• Forging and maintaining lasting relationships with key suppliers relevant to the execution of the marketing plan
• Regularly reporting on progress directly to the Sales and Marketing Director
• An attractive basic salary
• Access to company pension scheme
• Excellent career progression
• Fun, social working environment
• Access to the company‘s staff car scheme
• Free secure parking
• Free tea and coffee!!!