Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 658 days ago
We are a family run business with 18 years experience of training and placing applicants in work. We are looking for applicants who either have previous care experience or who would like to train to do live-in care work. Free food and accommodation, no bills, so lots of saving up!
WE ARE LOOKING FOR APPLICANTS WHO ARE:
- 21 years of age or over (for driving insurance purposes)
- A confident driver in the UK
- Speak clear fluent English
- Have a caring, easygoing personality and a responsible attitude
5 DAYS FREE TRAINING GIVEN
WE ARE RECRUITING FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS TO START ASAP:
- Live-in Carers (with or without experience) to work with one of our clients for 3 months or longer
- Bank Carer positions for applicants with experience to work in our shorter-term live-in jobs - either with accommodation provided by us between positions, or living in their own home between placements
- Day care positions for applicants with experience who have their own car and who live within easy reach of St Albans/Hatfield/Welwyn Garden City in Hertfordshire.
OUR CLIENTS live mostly in the south east of England. The like to live and independent and sociable lifestyle. But because they have a disability they need help with what they cant do for themselves such as personal care, light housework, shopping and driving the client's car when they get out and about.
ONE OF OUR CURRENT VACANCIES: (we have many other positions available)
This young client is in her 20s and has Cerebral Palsy. She leads an active and sociable lifestyle. She is interested in art, listening to music, soaps, swimming and computers. We are looking for a carer for this position who is in her 20s or 30s, has a relaxed easygoing nature but who is responsible and enjoys motivating without being pushy.
Duties will involve some personal care, keeping the house clean and tidy, helping with shopping, cooking, and driving the client when she gets out and about.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR ENA:
- Food and board included
- Great pay plus bonuses
- Training and provided
- 24-hour handover on the job
- 24/7 support for our carers
- 7 days paid leave for every 3 months worked (28 days per annum)
- Training Certificate received after 13 weeks' work
- The option to work towards a Diploma in Heath and Social Care after 13 weeks' work
- 8 hour working days with regular breaks
- The chance to join a team with 17 years' experience
TO APPLY to work for ENA please make a note of the Gumtree reference for this advert then click on the red button (above) and complete the short on-line application form.
Once we have received your application we will normally get back to you by telephone within 2 working days. If we have not got back to you in 2 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Tel: 01707 333700
ENA Live-in Care is an equal opportunity employer and we fully comply with the Equality Act 2010