- Contract type
- 808 days ago
A creative professional couple based in Notting Hill W2 are looking for a live out professional nanny to do a mix of sole charge and shared care of a 4 year old boy and a 1 year old girl for 3.5-4 days per week. We are waiting for the right person to encourage and support kids social, educational and physical development, as well as cooking healthy tasty meals. Excellent English and good London-based experience is required. Italian speakers will be looked upon favourably. Montessori/kindergarten experience as well as having artistic/musical talent will be appreciated. Willing to commit for at least 3 years.
- solid experience of more than 5 years in private homes (with checkable references) with both babies and toddlers, confidence with all milestones: sleep routine, weaning, potty-training, etc
- Qualifications NVQ3 or equivalent; should be knowledgable about ways of disciplining children and encouraging positive behaviour and good manners, willing to educate herself on child's psychology and rearing techniques further
- With a passion for cooking, must know about healthy diet for children, willing to experiment and adjust to different tastes and requirements
- with EU passport and flexible to travel for 4+ weeks a year.
- friendly, open and confident about meeting other mums and nannies.
- emotionally stable and mature: able to take notes and act on them.
- creative, playful and able to engage children and have fun with them
- gentle and well-presented with good manners and education
- healthy (no smoking or any addictive behaviours, good diet) and energetic
- happy to do both sole charge and shared care (mother is freelance so ability to work alongside parent is a must), available 9-7pm Mon-Thur and willing/able to do an occasional later shift 4pm-12pm and Friday/weekends(with advance warning)
- not a necessity, but a bonus, if a nanny is also musical or artistic
Suitable interested candidates please send a CV and photo.
Will ask for CRB check, first aid qualification, checkable references.