- Contract type
- 779 days ago
We are an Australian (ex London) family living in MONACO and we are looking for an excellent LIVE-IN NANNY. We are looking for someone who is bright and active and takes their career in childcare seriously. We have three young boys who are gorgeous, vibrant and very happy. We are looking for someone to become an extension of our family and help us to make the most of getting out and enjoying life together in this beautiful corner of the world.
You will have a minimum of 5 years experience and will be able to support this with glowing and checkable references.
The position is fulltime and live-in. You will have your own bedroom and ensuite bathroom within our apartment. The successful candidate will happily be able to support our family through:
- Working Monday to Friday, including two nights babysitting. Saturday mornings until 10am.
- Undertaking stimulating and developmental activities with the boys
- Speaking a moderate degree of French and helping our children who are learning the language
- Be a confident swimmer and perhaps even able to ski
- Prepare interesting and nutrional meals for the children (and parents on occasion).
- As all three boys are in school (the twins currently only in the afternoon), you will be expected to assist in some ironing, shopping or general cleaning when the boys are in class.
Most importantly you will be required to travel abroad with us as required on vacation. You will need a passport that allows for easy travel, ie. European Union, Australian etc ....