Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 688 days ago
This great live-in position comes with superb self-contained, furnished flat with a separate entrance. This is an unusual opportunity for a long-term position in a caring, friendly family. American-Austrian couple with one infant child seeks an experienced, full time, live-in Housekeeper / Nanny. Household is casual but semi-formal on occasions. Mother is taking off one year from work to look after baby, so there will be time for completing housekeeping duties! Flexibility, positive attitude, a kind-caring personality, common sense, organization and strong housekeeping skills will win this position.
• Start date: Immediate (but up to 1 week holiday over Christmas possible!);
• Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience / skill levels including 4 weeks paid holiday;
• Hours: 10 hours each weekday, Sat mornings twice per month, plus twice weekly babysitting in evening;
• Free Accommodation / Use of Car: Spacious, recently renovated flat with own external entrance, bathroom and kitchen, living room and separate bedroom. . Use of automatic car for personal use included in package. All utilities (water, electricity, gas, WIFI) are covered (free) ;
Duties: (beyond childcare and normal housekeeping) include cleaning, cooking for family, guests and occasional dinner parties, laundry & ironing, managing shopping, running errands for household and minor outside work (maintaining many flower boxes, sweeping) of a 5-story London townhouse.
Requirements: Candidates should please not apply unless they meet following:
• Send a CV (no phone calls please) and we will respond if interested
• Infants: Experience with newborns / toddler essential. Must love children!
• Cooking: Basic cooking is not enough. Competence with a wide range of dishes is essential and ability to cook for informal dinner parties would be appreciated;
• Housekeeper: High standards of cleanliness and ability to manage busy house;
• Documents Required: Driving License, CRB, valid UK work permit
• Minimum Experience: Two years’ experience as a full-time professional housekeeper / nanny (with excellent references). Fluent English required;
• Long Term: This is a permanent position (last person in job stayed 12 years); only people available long term should apply.
Please, send your resume and if we deem that you are qualified, we will revert shortly. Thanks!