Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 822 days ago
L&D Manager - Salisbury - £35-40k - Permanent
To create a learning and development framework which moves the organisation from a culture of compliance led activity to one of learning led continuous quality improvement and which is informed by business plans and identified training needs and developments in healthcare and by continuous evaluation.
2. To develop a training strategy and an annual plan for approval by the Executive team that ensures the company's employees continue to be equipped to deliver quality care services.
3. To work effectively with an identified network of partner and supplier organisations and government agencies in order to procure learning and development in ways which offer maximum flexibility and value for money and enable staff in gaining nationally recognised qualifications and accessing funding.
4. Ensure the company has access to sufficient statutory and mandatory training subject areas to ensure 100% compliance and devise a range of flexible ways of meeting these needs
5. Develop a range of management and leadership training and study days to improve leadership and clinical practice in the business at all levels.
6. Manage the annual training budget including participating and organising the monthly training panel to assess employee applications for further training and development and conference and seminar attendance which prioritises and determines what training and development activity the company is able to invest in.
7. Design, co-ordinate and contribute to the delivery of a corporate induction programme
that equips employees for their first job with the organisation in ways that are engaging and support ways of working and behaving.
8. Maintain a database of training records for all employees which identifies both individual records and compliance and which can be used for reporting on compliance and enables managers to monitor the compliance of their team members on mandatory and statutory training an ongoing basis.
Excellent salary and benefits accompany the post.Bond Williams Professional Recruitment are an equal opportunity employer and operate as an Employment Business and Recruitment Agency