Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 489 days ago
Job Type: Both permanent & Part time vacancies available
Location: Stamford, Lincolnshire. (13 miles from Peterborough)
Salary: Dependant on experience
Expanding costs drafting firm seeks a Legal Costs Draftsman who has a minimum3-4 years’ relevant experience
Tasks to include:
• Drafting bills of costs for fast-track and multi-track claims
• Drafting estimates of costs and statements
• Preparing Part 8 Claim forms
• Collating N252s for service
• Preparation of points in dispute and points in reply
• Negotiating settlement of costs
• Drafting N258s
• Various administration tasks
The ideal candidate would be self-motivated, hardworking, able to deal with multiple tasks at any one time, quick yet very conscientious and thorough, flexible with working additional hours from time to time as work flow changes, adaptable to working to our style, confident, and keen to improve their own skills and progress. Legal qualifications preferred but not essential.
Please note that we will also consider outsourcing work to an appropriate candidate on an ad-hoc basis in addition to the above vacancies.