Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 817 days ago
Did you enter teaching to make a difference? Are you an enthusiastic, dedicated learner and teacher? We are looking for that special someone!
Our client based in the heart of Sandwell is seeking for a committed KS1 teacher for January 2013 until July 2013.
This school has a very good academic record and a strong dedication to creativity, the arts, science and sport. It is a friendly school with confident pupils who are high achievers. Pupils have excellent behaviour and are very focused on their learning. This school is a three form entry school and is close to public transport links and serves a very diverse community.
We are looking for a teacher who:
* Has the commitment, drive and determination to improve standards and achievement for all children.
* Has high expectations of themselves and their pupils.
* Is an excellent classroom practitioner.
If you are interested in this role or any other roles in Sandwell please apply today!
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
* This position is subject to an Enhanced CRB Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks
* Your CV must cover the last 10 years of employment history where possible and any employment breaks must be explained
'No terminology in the above advertisement is intended to discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, colour, religion, disability or sexual orientation. Tradewind Recruitment is proud to be an Equal Opportunities Employer and accepts applications from all sections of the community.'