Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 730 days ago
Human Resources Assistant
London Business School
Salary: Up to £22,000 pro rata per annum, plus excellent benefits
Closing date: Wednesday, 28 November 2012
The purpose of the post is to provide HR and recruitment administration to the HR generalist team. Main duties and responsibilities include:
• Recruitment Administration: organising interviews; reviewing job descriptions; drafting and placing job adverts; attendance of interviews for level 1 and 2 vacancies; managing temporary and casual staffing needs
• HR Administration: Payroll activities and related paperwork are completed and signed off by the monthly deadline and recorded onto CHRIS21 (HR database) and payroll spreadsheet.
• Advising on maternity policy and legislation for level 1 and 2 staff and completing associated paperwork
• Taking notes at disciplinary/ grievance hearings and other formal meetings
• Managing the employee benefits schemes and process monthly
It is the vision of London Business School to have a profound impact on the way the world does business.
The HR department provides a proactive business partnership service to the School’s c 500 staff (non-academic) in the areas of: recruitment, talent management, retention, organisational development, learning and development, diversity, performance, reward, health and safety, employee relations, absence/capability management. The team works closely with Heads of Departments and line managers to support them in achieving their business goals through their people.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual currently working in Recruitment/Human Resources administration. The post holder must have the ability to work efficiently and effectively with a high level of activity and changing priorities and have absolute discretion when dealing with confidential matters. Demonstrated written communication skills, strong interpersonal and organisational skills are required. Experience in a similar administrative role is essential.
Our staff members enjoy generous holiday entitlement, an on-site gym and swimming pool, a season ticket loan and a generous pension scheme. For a full list of benefits, please visit our website. London Business School is committed to nurturing talent and offers its staff a wide range of professional development opportunities.
Please review the full job description and apply please visit our website. To apply please submit your CV, and a covering letter addressing the essential job requirements along with details of your eligibility to work in the UK.
Due to the high amount of interest that we receive for each of our roles unfortunately we cannot respond to each application individually. Therefore successful applicants only will be contacted within four weeks of the closing date.