- Contract type
- 889 days ago
Job Title: HSE Advisor / Health and Safety Advisers - NEBOSH
Location: Aberdeen, Aberdeenshire
The HSE Advisor (Operations) will fulfil an important role within the Operations Department, maintaining a link between the onshore Operations Team and Offshore personnel. This will involve support and positive intervention during the mobilisation and work phases of Barges / Vessels and personnel throughout the scope of work.
The HSE Advisor will assist the Operations Team by providing input to Risk Assessments, Incident Reporting and Investigation, assisting with Barge / Vessel Assurance programmes, liaising with Offshore HSE Coordinators, working closely with Barge Managers and Operations Engineers to ensure that all Operational work adheres to approved procedures, risk assessments, legislation and TOW requirements.
This role will be primarily based onshore, in the Aberdeen office. There will be a requirement for travelling within UK and Europe and, where required, offshore working.
Typical background and experience required:
* NEBOSH General Certificate (as a minimum)
* Offshore Survival Certificate
* Offshore Medical Certificate
* At least 2 years experience in related industry
* Working knowledge of UK HSE Legislation and the application of this to Subsea construction activities
* Understanding of the Offshore working environment
Nice to have:
* Recognised Auditing Qualification
* Experience of Marine Construction / Offshore Renewable Industry
* Understand of CDM Regulations
* Formal Accident/Incident Investigating training/qualification
* Experience in delivering HSE training
* Auditing experience
* Accident/Incident Investigating experience
To send your CV for this role please click the APPLY button.
(Keywords; HSE Advisor, Health and Safety Consultant, Health and Safety Specialist, HSE Executive, HSE Consultant, HSE Specialist, Health and Safety Officer, HSE Officer)