Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 791 days ago
Excellent HR opportunity working for a multinational organisation based in Birstall, West Yorkshire.
We are a growing company who are looking for a highly motivated, mature HR professional who is able to identify, improve and implement best practice HR procedures. Some experience of setting up new systems and procedures will be an advantage and a drive to deliver essential. You will be working closely in conjunction with the Business partners on all HR and resourcing matters and will be a pivotal point for our expanding national and international business.
• Educated to A level or equivalent level
• Proven experience of leading/growing an HR department
• Ability to work on own initiative
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Skilled influencer
• Strong ability to plan and deliver HR projects
• Good networker
• Willingness to travel within the UK
• CIPD qualification ( or working towards)
• Current knowledge of employment law
• L&D knowledge and/or experience.
• Some previous involvement in Change Management
Salary dependent on experience.
Further information will be forwarded if called to interview.
Closing date for applications: Dec 14th 2012
Please note that all applicants being called for interview will be contacted by Dec 21st.