Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 851 days ago
Do you wish to contribute to strategic development of the Human Resources in a quickly developing retail company?
If yes, then an excellent opportunity has just arisen to join us, Yes Indeed Group - the market leaders in merchandising luxurious beauty products all over the UK and Ireland. Being constantly on the move we recruit a big volume of the best salesmen to sell our high quality Dead Sea cosmetics. We are not a recruitment agency, so if you are looking to grow in a stable company, this opportunity is exactly for you!
The success at Yes Indeed Group depends entirely on the attitude and ability of our people, so if you have determination and a sparkle for choosing the best sales professionals and coordinate their operations at the same time providing constant support to our Sales Managers, we will be interested in hearing from you.
You will be responsible for coordinating recruitment processes also taking care of the whole recruitment cycle yourself, Constant HR functional support and advise, ensuring that all HR/recruitment operations are consistent with the company's policy are also among the duties but this is not all. Thus, we are looking for a dynamic person with a bucket full of natural charm to join our friendly team in London, Queensbury.
- career and self-development,
- stable, full time position in a dynamic company,
- £17 - £20k (depending on your experience).
- have at least 6 months experience but if you turn out to have a natural sparkle for building strong relationships among people, we can take you into consideration,
- have good communication skills (both verbal and written),
- are computer literate (especially Outlook, Excel),
- have a can-do approach with a desire to contribute to the success of a whole team,
- are flexible and diplomatic,
- like challenges.
If you feel suitable for the position, apply for this role by sending your CV.