- Contract type
- 838 days ago
To provide care for people in their own home assisting them in all aspects whilst promoting dignity, independence and respect.
• Assist people who need help with personal care, such as dressing, undressing, toileting and bathing.
• Help people with mobility difficulties and other physical disabilities such as incontinence; help in using aids and equipment.
• Help in the promotion of physical and mental activities of people through talking to them, other activities, such as reading, writing, shopping and any hobbies, when required.
• Make and change beds, tidy rooms and do cleaning as required, for example washing up, cleaning work surfaces, vacuuming, emptying bins, polishing, laundry, ironing etc.
• Prepare and serve meals, help people at meal times if required, wash up utensils.
• Read and write reports in Care Log, ensuring all comments are correct, legible and factual. Complete MAR charts as appropriate.
• Take part in any staff meetings, training events as required .
• Ensure that the clients are protected from abuse.
• Be available to cover extra calls at short notice to cover sickness and holiday
If you are interested then please either:
Call on 01904 622 322.
Or send a copy of your CV to info(at)erahomecare.com