Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 950 days ago
We are looking to recruit a Level 1 Helpdesk Technician to assist in providing a high degree of customer service to our client base.
Based on our Helpdesk in Cambuslang the role will involve:
-To provide technical support on PCs. Laptops, Servers, Firewalls and other network devices to Customers, Sales Team, Engineers and colleagues
- Call Logging, updating, tracking, closing, updating client, liaising with off-site engineers to ensure all calls are updated and resolved in a timely manner.
- To respond to and manage all telephone calls in a professional manner.
- To accurately complete all paperwork and to be familiar with and follow documented procedures and working practices relevant to the job.
- To follow Health and Safety guidelines.
- To have the ability to work un-managed
- To be able to prioritise issues and objectives based upon commercial and technical reasoning.
- In agreement with management, to perform such tasks as may be deemed necessary to assist the company in the performance of the business.
Full clean driving license is required for site visits.
- HND Computing
- Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft Products
- Excellent Hardware knowledge required
- High Attention to Detail
- High Level of Customer Service and Flexibility
- Can Do Attitude
- Wilingness to Learn and committed to self development
- Smartly Dressed and punctual
Starting Salary £12,000 p/a. On the Job Training will be provided