Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 888 days ago
Samson Hosiery - Job Opportunity
Graduate Oppurtunity: IT & Ecommerce Manager
eCommerce Website Manager, eBay or Amazon- Manchester Central
£12,500 per annum
Permanent, full-time or Possibly Semi-Permanent Part-Time
- General Network Troubleshooting
- Website Management, company website & 3rd party websites
- Financial Management, Managing invoices & Transactions on Website.
- Campaign set up - trafficking, ROI tagging, liaising with creatives.
- Campaign reporting - giving the MD an understanding of the success metrics.
- Optimisation and troubleshooting - assisting and explaining any faults or errors and suggesting ways to improve.
Website Apps: eCommerce Shopping Cart (CS-Cart), eMarketing Campaigns, 3rd Party eCommerce Sites (Amazon, Ebay, Google), Google Analytics, Social Media (Twitter & Facebook), Sage, MS Office 2007, Adobe CS5 Master Suite (Dreamweaver, Photoshop, Illustrator) , Server Technologies (Windows Backup Server 2008, Backup-Exec, Endpoint Protection, Dell Openmanage, PHP/MySQL/HTML, Linux CentOS, Plesk Parallels, Windows 7, OSX, iOS & Blackberry Clients, Exchange Server & Outlook 2010), LAN Management (Printers, Network Issues etc)
- Degree in a relevant IT or multi-media/new media field.
- 1-2 years experience ideal although previous experience is not a pre-requisite.
- Must have strong Excel and IT skills.
- eCommerce or eBay/Amazon marketplace knowledge/experience is desirable but not essential.
There are excellent opportunities for career progression in various departments such as sales, marketing and technical areas.