Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 750 days ago
THIS JOB IS SUITABLE ONLY FOR A FLUENT GERMAN SPEAKER
Location: Central London
Competitive Salary - depending on experience
Full-time, in-house position
A young, dynamic London-based Company specialized in SEO and online marketing is growing rapidly. We are now recruiting an enthusiastic native German speaker to join our team.
The role would suit an excellent communicator (with fluent German and English), with some knowledge of SEO and online PR, and with a great charisma.
Main Responsibilities and Duties include:
SEO AND KEYWORD SEARCH
- Localisation and Multilingual Keyword Search
- Multilingual Link building - looking for and liaising with potential advertising partners online
- Contacting Webmasters to discuss advertising opportunities
- Organising content for writers and proof-reading their work
- Guest Blogging on Communities and using Social media
You will manage the online PR activity in the German Market, which includes:
- Identification of a strategy for executing a successful campaign that will increase awareness and positioning of the brand
- Clever and efficient use of different social media - aimed to sharing and spreading content.
- Creation of a variety of content and Press Releases
- Researching and keeping update with relevant news and facts, in order to come up with interesting stories.
Required Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal, plus an excellent attention to detail
- Familiarity and appreciation for Search Marketing and Social Media
- Strong analytical skills and a working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Understanding of, or desire to learn, SEO metrics and marketing definitions including PageRank, unique visitors, impression, and click-through rates
- A strong desire to learn real-world Link Building techniques and PR
- Technical, Marketing, PR or journalism related studies desirable
Also, the candidate will ideally be:
- An active social media user, with a decent number of followers
- An active blogger and writer
- A great communicator, with a knack for networking
Extensive experience in SEO is not necessary, as full training will be provided, However, basic knowledge of SEO is preferred and may be tested during the interview.
If you think you have the right skills, we'd like to hear from you. Please send your CV along with a covering letter to Martina at email@example.com or call: +44 (0) 207 323 6891