Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 657 days ago
We require an experienced Hotel Manager for our 30 bedroom Grade I listed luxury 3 star hotel situated in Northamptonshire and just 20 minutes from Peterborough.
This beautiful property has recently undergone an exciting and major renovation and restoration programme to the cost of over 1 million pounds.
The Hotel combines a stunning mix of period details with modern and contemporary accents in a stylish, comfortable and relaxed setting.
We are seeking an imaginative, experienced and business minded Hotel General Manager who is commercially astute with a proven track record of leading and inspiring a team to deliver the very best.
The key skills we require:
- Possess an excellent commercial understanding of the industry and the ability to drive sales, manage costs and achieve targets
- Have excellent leadership qualities and be able to motivate and develop staff to create a dynamic and professional team offering excellent levels of customer service standards
- Be a strong communicator with excellent people and literacy skills and have the ability to work with and manage all aspects of the team
- Be smart and presentable and maintain high standards throughout the hotel with a keen eye for detail
- Build and develop excellent rapport with the local business community to generate repeat and new business for the hotel
Salary: up to £40, 000k
Interested Applicants must have previous Hotel Management experience.
To APPLY email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org