Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 748 days ago
Full/Part time Cocktail Bartender required - Croydon
Must be able to work Saturday nights
Excellent package offered, depending on relevant experience, including performance related bonus and other incentive schemes.
Bar Txt is Croydon’s best, late night and award winning cocktail bar. We offer an extensive cocktail menu ranging from classic to modern, including a range which is exclusive to our venue. We are truly passionate about giving our customers great service and have a reputation for making the best cocktails around. We have an extensive range of high quality wines, as well as a huge selection of premium spirits. Our excellent bar food, as well as a lighter choice from our late evening bar menu, is served right the way through until 2am. Bar Txt is Croydon’s best late night party venue with great events, brilliant music and the best atmosphere in town.
And now we are looking a smart, talented, and hard working individual to come and join our dynamic team.
The ideal candidate will:
• Have a good working knowledge of all the classic cocktails, and be able to produce top class cocktails with passion and innovation
• Be fluent in English and a good communicator
• Have a great personality and a confident manner
• Be able to display showmanship and charisma
• Be able to work in a fast paced and pressured environment
• Have the ability to work to high standards
• Be hard working and committed to the business
• Possess extensive knowledge of beers wines and spirits
• Be eligible to work full-time in the UK
• Have at least one year’s experience as a cocktail bartender
• Be proficient in bar flair
• Be a good all rounder, prepared to carry out back of house tasks
• Have proficient I.T. skills
In addition, a flair for social media and promotion would be considered an advantage
The benefits in return are:
• Excellent rates of pay, depending on experience
• A performance related bonus scheme
• Staff uniform
• Regular training sessions
• The opportunity to be part of a great team and make a real difference to the business
• Regular staff incentive programs
• A friendly, caring work place environment
• Staff discount scheme
Please indicate whether it is part time or full time work that you require
If you are interested in the position and consider that you have the relevant attributes, please email your current C.V and an up to date photo
Please note that no application will be considered without a photograph.
Due to the high number of expected applications we will only respond to those candidates who we wish to invite to interview.