Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 1013 days ago
We are a young professional couple looking for an experienced and qualified permanent nanny to look after our little boy in the London Fields area on a 5 day a week, live-out basis. He is a happy, playful boy who will be 1 year and 1 month old when the position commences. We are seeking someone mature, reliable, energetic, creative, patient and kind who is interested in encouraging child development, with a genuine love of children. Language development, reading, writing and creative/artistic play, both physical and intellectual are extremely important. A nanny who enjoys cooking and is willing to make freshly prepared meals for our son is essential. We operate a gluten-free household and this will apply to both our sons at-home meals and those of the nanny. The usual nanny duties would apply, including going to the parks and museums and attending music and other activities. Creative skills are a benefit especially artistic and musical.
- Full time care of 13 month old boy
--- This includes providing stimulating activities and play at home, as well as visits to play and music groups, park, library, museums and other activities; preparing meals for him and cleaning up after him, including laundry
- Sole charge
- Location: Broadway Market/ London Fields, East London
- Start: 15 Feb 2012
- Hours: 5 days a week, 9am 7pm, ideally with some flexibility for midweek babysitting. Competitive rates of pay according to experience.
Essential criteria (please do not apply if you do not have the below):
- Minimum 5 years nanny experience including of toddlers
- 3 recent UK references contactable by phone
- CRB checked
- OFTSTED registered or willing to register
- Non smoker
- Fluent English
- First aid certificate
- Experience of child education/ development
- Willing to make childs meals, clean his clothes, tidy up his toys and do light housework relating to the child (we have a regular cleaner)
- Fit and in good health
- UK or EU passport or work permit to reside in the UK
Please send applications by email with CV, photo and reference contact details.
We will only reply if we wish to contact/ interview you. Interviews will start as soon as possible.