Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 914 days ago
Premier Inn is the UK's biggest hotel chain with over 620 great locations across the country. Premier Inn is part of Whitbread Plc & has been voted in the Top 20 Best Big Companies to work for. We are looking for a people with huge potential & even bigger personalities to join our teams at London Putney Bridge Premier Inn, London Kensington Earls Court Premier Inn, London Kensington Olympia Premier Inn and London Hammersmith Premier Inn.
As a Kitchen Team Member you will be expected to work shifts as and when the business requires you to.
Skills and behaviors:
· Genuine, Confident, Committed
· Shows real interest and determination in terms for drive for results
· Passionate and enthusiastic. Uses this to engage others through positive emotional energy.
· Sustains optimism and drive in the face of short-term problems and setbacks.
· Has the ability to deal with conflict and challenge in order to secure high standards.
· Has a visible passion and empathy for our product.
· Has a desire to work closely with your management team to make the business perform in line with WINcard targets.
We have Full/Part time positions available between 20-40 hours per week, 5-6 days out of 7 days. Weekend work will be required. All our team members have uniforms provided, 28 days holiday per year and the benefit of Whitbread discounts and savings.
Experience is preferred, but full training will be given. Previous kitchen experience and a passion for food would be an advantage.
We are dedicated to training and development and this is a great opportunity to progress within the UK's biggest hotel chain, with no limits on how far you can go within the Company. Cross training of departments, development and promotions are a real possibility.
Further details about the hotels can be found on our website:
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility. Applicants must also have a valid National Insurance number and current bank account.
Sound good? Interested yet? If the answer to both is yes, and you are enthusiastic, bubbly and always cheerful, you need to apply!
Only people short-listed for an interview will be contacted.
Good luck and get applying.