Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 753 days ago
My client has an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Front of House Manager to join their successful team. You will have significant experience in a similar role and be able to prove your suitability to this post through previous success in 4 or 5* establishments.
Your role will be varied but will include:
-Overseeing the smooth running of the reception and reservations department
-Organising rotas and training - offering on-going support and development to the team - dealing with recruitment , disciplinary and HR issues that arise
-Being a key member of the management team - working with all departments to ensure the hotel is being run to the highest standards possible
-All yield management duties - reviewing room rates and setting promotions and packages to maximise profit and room occupancy levels
-Continually being committed to ensure positive guest experiences throughout the hotel
Skills / Attributes required to be short listed:
- Significant experience within a front of house / reservations management roles
- Previous experience of yield / revenue management
- Highly organised and competency
- Happy to work shifts dependent on the business need
- A natural leader and motivated, able to ensure and get the best out of people
- Presentable and professional
- A genuine passion for the hospitality industry
In return there is an outstanding package on offer depending on experience and skills. You will be supported in your role and further excellent career prospects and opportunities await the successful candidate. For full details submit your cv without delay.