- Contract type
- 847 days ago
This internship offers a fantastic opportunity to work for an ambitious and fun high growth Internet company.
Our focus is to further grow our market position in France and also globally. This internship position offers a unique opportunity to learn and grow by having a high level of exposure and responsibility from day one in the French market.
• Assist marketing and sales activities with partner websites regionally to support the
growth in France
• Adapt texts into the French, ensuring
sensitivity and relevance to local culture and user-base
• Identify, plan and implement new marketing strategies
• Languages: English plus French.
• Bachelors degree in business/economics, marketing or communication desirable
• Understanding and hands on the Internet business and social networks
• Excellent writing and communication skills
• Ability to coordinate internet business development activities
• Background in online advertising or social media would be beneficial
• Ability to multi-task and manage workload priorities
• Internet savvy
Central London offices in Soho.