- Contract type
- 876 days ago
Food and Beverage Manager - £23- 25K Dorset - Hotel
We are currently looking for an experience Food and Beverage Manager
The role will be overseeing busy Food and Beverage operations
- Manage, organise and evaluate food and beverage service
- Enrolment and coaching of staff
- Shift preparation
- Operation management ; Observe team performance and provide feedback
- Being in charge of stock and supply
- In control of revenues and expenses
- Accountable for health and safety regulations
- Discuss with customers for use of facilities for catering, parties, banquets, etc.
Salary - £ 23-25K
If you or someone you know would be interested in this Food and Beverage position in Dorset please get in touch with an up to date CV and contact number to find out more
* Position - Food and Beverage Manager
* Salary - £23- 25K
* Job Ref - AK 103
* Location - Food and Beverage Manager
Food and Beverage Manager - Dorset - Food and Beverage Manager - Dorset - Food and Beverage Manager - Dorset - Food and Beverage Manager
Anna Kawecka - Resourcer
Office Number: 01202 203150 Email: email@example.com
Due to the high level of response only candidates with the relevant experience will be contacted - Thank you for your application.
All positions advertised are for immediate start unless otherwise stated.
In line with the requirements of the Asylum and Immigration Act 1996, all applicants must be eligible to live and work in the UK. As part of the recruitment process, you will be asked to provide documented evidence of eligibility
In line with the requirements of the Employment Agencies Act 1973 Platinum Recruitment Consultancy are prohibited from charging work-seekers for work finding services.