Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 932 days ago
We are seeking enthusiastic, organised individuals, who are confident working in a busy office environment to join our pool of head office casual workers.
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking for flexible work - and will involve working in all areas of the business, taking on administrative and telesales type roles. Hours fall between 9am-5.30pm on Weekdays.
Some of the tasks you may be dealing with include:
Deal with a large volume of incoming / outgoing telephone calls and emails
Assist the Account Executives in staffing Campaigns, contacting Field Staff by telephone and briefing them about work available.
Ensure the right profile of field staff are booked to work
Chase/input results following the delivery of a campaign
Contacting independent travel agencies to advise them about upcoming events, inviting them to attend and recording any responses.
Assist with the production, collation and mailing of invitations, faxback forms, maps and other paperwork as well as the production of name badges where necessary.
To assist in all areas of office administration
1. Excellent communication skills (spoken, written)
2. Strong attention to detail.
3. Ability to multi task and manage workloads effectively
4. Ability to work to deadlines and deliver results
5. Able to work unsupervised at times
6. A sound knowledge of Excel and Outlook are required
7. A team player and confident with people
8. Positive with a can do attitude
9. To have a fully flexible approach to working hours.
If you would like to join our team, please send us your CV along with a covering letter.
Please note due to the high volume of applications we will only contact successful candidates.