Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 947 days ago
We are currently looking for a fitness instructor for cover shifts in a busy corporate gym. You must be qualified to at least REPS level 2 or equivalent. This would be ideal for people entering the industry looking to gain experience and trainers working on a freelance basis that are able to cover shifts at short notice.
Ideal candidate will be
- Passionate about health and fitness.
- Preferably experienced in the industry or prepared to learn.
- Sociable, friendly and have an extremely high priority of customer service.
- Able to work in a team and by yourself
- Have some or be able to demonstrate experience in the role.
- Minimum of REPs level 2 qualification in Fitness Instructor or equivalent
- Be flexible with working hours.
Responsibilities of the role include:
- Providing friendly and supportive supervision of members
- Maintaining clean & safe facilities
- Monitoring membership usage & results
- Performing assessments and re-assessments
- Write fitness programs.
- General duties ensuring the smooth running of our fitness facility.
Shifts will vary between Mondays to Fridays between 7am-8pm.
Talha Life Fitness is an equal opportunities employer.
If you feel that this interests you and you would like to be part of our company please send your CV along with your availability.