Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 723 days ago
REEDS SOLICITORS OXFORD
We are a very busy law firm based in the city centre of Oxford, right next to the Magistrates Court. We are looking for somebody to join our rapidly growing Family Law department. Experience in audio typing and family law are essential. The position offered is permanent on a full time basis; Mon-Thr 9-5:30pm, Friday 9-5pm with one hour lunch break.
The main duties and requirements are:
- answer phone calls and deal with queries in a professional and confidential manner, ensuring all messages are passed on accurately
- create and maintain files on the internal file management system as well as the physical paper files
- accurately complete solicitor’s dictation efficiently; a minimum typing speed of 60wpm is essential
- ensure all files are put away correctly once dictation has been completed
- instruct counsel as and when necessary ensuring briefs are up to date and received by counsel in a timely manner
- complete legal forms as instructed by solicitors
- obtain quotes for various expert reports and follow up with instructions as directed
- ensure invoices are paid promptly and accurately
- photocopy or scan all documentation as requested
- follow up any ad hoc requests as required by solicitors
If you are interested in applying for this job, please forward me your full CV.