Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 983 days ago
Window Cleaner/ Maintenance Operative.
A full, clean drivers licence is essential.
Our UK Maintenance team is looking for an experienced Window Cleaner/Maintenance Operative.
This is a temporary position for three months. If we are satisfied, it will become a permanent position with 40 hours per week.
The successful candidate,
Will have to work early am shifts and have a good knowledge of driving in London.
Applicants would need to have experience in the following:
-The use of a pressure washer.
-Cleaning of Shopfronts and windows
- Basic knowledge of tools, screws and fittings .
- Basic painting and decorating.
- Various other routine repairs and maintenance tasks.
Applicants must also be:
- Reliable and trustworthy. As we are such a small team we need to be able to keep to a schedule. Poor time keeping and absence are not accepted.
- A good communicator. Communication is key to making our work run smoothly. We have to deal with many different departments to ensure everyone is able to do their job.
- Forward thinking and have a can do attitude. We work outside of normal hours so planning and preparation is a key skill set. Applicants must be able to solve problems and think on their own.
-Willing to often work long hours when needed.
The successful applicants starting salary will be £8 per hour.
Please forward your cv if you are interested.