- Contract type
- 1109 days ago
Position: Full-time, long term, live-out nanny to care for 2 children (girl - 3 years; boy - 1 year) mostly sole charge
Location: Fulham (Parsons Green)
Hours: 40 - 50 hours per week
Payment: Depending on experience
Start date: Mid-April (Flexible - happy to wait for the right candidate)
- In charge of teaching the older child to read, draw and write + pencil control
- Reading books and singing to the children, stimulating them with developmental and creative activities
- Encouraging the children's emotional and mental development
- Dropping off and picking up from nursery
- Taking children to activities, playdates and to the park
- Preparing nutritious children's meals
- Tiding up after the children (note: we have a housekeeper)
- Experienced nanny (min 7 years) and with children of similar age. Preferably someone who has stayed with previous employers for a long period of time.
- Fluent in English (preferably a native speaker)
- Childcare Qualifications are a must
- First Aid Certificate
- Excellent checkable references
- Must be between the ages of 25 and 40
- Valid CRB
- Driving license is a plus but not a requirement
-Warm, positive personality, caring, mature, good judgement, hard working, 'can do' attitude, balanced with ability to set firm boundaries.
Please email your CV and relevant references.