Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 720 days ago
Exciting London Fashion Company Are Currently Looking For An Experienced FULL TIME in house Web PROGRAMMER and E-commerce Web MARKETER to work on various parts of their E-commerce website. The Suitable Candidate Must Have A Proven Track Record Of Fashion Ecommerce Sites And Proven Experience Of Building Bespoke CMS Systems.
The 2 Positions Is Based In Whitechapel, London: This Position is within a TEAM working solely on the Brand website.
1st POSITION AVAILABLE:
- The WEB PROGRAMMING ROLE
• Web Designer / Web site developer / IT Professional / SEO with RUSSIAN
3+ years’ experience, excellent communications skills (Russian and English) and hunger to learn are essential.
Using HTML And CSS For The Design Of The Website, And PHP, Along With SQL For The Database Interaction Of The Website.
• Troubleshooting And Redeveloping The Existing Website To Ensure It Is Running Seamlessly
• Integrate Flash Based Items On The Website
• Work To Develop The Visual Brand Design Values, User Experience And Site Imagery
• Allow Full Optimisation Of Content For E-newsletters, Social Media Look And Feel, And Affiliate Channel Imager
• Slicing And Coding Of Website Content And Newsletters Using Dreamweaver
• Uploading And Publishing Of Content To The Web Site Via The In-house Content Management System
• Design And Creative Layout Of Weekly E-newsletters, Fashion Features And VIP Exclusives
• Design And Upload Site Promotional Banners And Affiliate Collateral
• Assist With Retouching Of Products Using Adobe Photoshop
• Generate Marketing Opportunities Using Customer Database. Queries Against Data For Mail Shot Marketing For Birthdays, Christmas And Seasons Events.
• Maintaining Graphics And Content For Company Website Including Leading The Design, Usability And Functionality.
• SEO Efficient – Able To Design With SEO Knowledge And Integration, and have a good understanding of SEO.
• Maintenance Of The Site, Continually Assessing How The Site Can Be Improved
• Keeping Up To Date With The Latest Trends, Programmes And Technologies In Web Design, Seo ,site Structure And Usability.
• Work within a team on the e- commerce website, developing it to be International.
• To bring new ideas that can be implemented to the website
• 3-5+ Years Web Coding/programming And Design Experience Within An Organisation.
Excellent Communication Skills, (English and Russian)
• You Will Already Be Able To Demonstrate High-quality And On-brand Fashion Web Designs That Prove An Excellent Understanding Of The Online Medium.
• The Ability To Multi-task And Problem Shoot
• Take Responsibility For your own Work
• As A Web Programmer You Will Have 3-5+ Years Commercial Experience Within A Similar Role Having Used HTML, CSS, Dreamweaver, Flash, Photoshop, Fireworks And Visual Studio.
• Have Excellent Knowledge Of SEO And Integration Of SEO Tools Within The Site Programme
• Excellent Problem Solver
• Excellent Time Management Skills With The Ability To Deliver High-quality Work To Timescale
And The Ability To Manage And Prioritise Own Workload
• Responsible And Mature Approach To All Work Undertaken
• You Will Need To Have Access To Your Own Laptop -
2ND POSITION AVAILABLE:
WEB MARKETING ROLE:
This is a broad based role requiring a suitable candidate to have a minimum of 3 years experience Web Marketing online and offline.
In addition to the skills and experience of a successful marketer, we also seek an individual with a genuine passion, interest and “feel” for luxury fashion and an ability to think with creativity.
The successful candidate will:
- Contribute to the development and delivery of brand communications across Russia, Australia and Eastern Europe driving sales on our websites.
• Design and implement an online and offline marketing strategy to drive sales to our online platforms
• Have a vast knowledge of Web Programming
• Increase sales through developing and implementing brand building strategies
• Work closely with our Russian and UK team to ensure communication is clear and strategies are effective
• Planning online and offline sales campaigns, SEO, design and implementation of newsletters, mailings and marketing material.
• Working closely with the sales and web development team in the UK and Russia
• Responsible for everyday social media strategy and increasing sales through this platform such as Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter.
• Experience in online social marketing/PR and copy writing.
• Used site analytics packages to assess website performance, and closely analyzing and creating Google PPC Strategies.
• Being a representative for the brand throughout the web, with contacting and possibly creating blogs.
• Have a vast knowledge of Web Programming
Skills and key qualities:
• Minimum 3 years recent experience with some experience in E-commerce and Fashion
• Commercial knowledge of budgets
• Has a clear understanding of digital marketing channels
• Html, photoshop, Illustrator, excel experience and knowledge
• ATL and BTL marketing knowledge and experience
• Experience negotiating and implementing affiliate schemes and other routes to driving sales
• Fluent English both written and spoken.
• Speaking Russian would be Preferable.
• Have an interest in fashion and be creative with representing the brand.
• Self motivated and able to work as PART OF A TEAM.
• Results orientated and commercial minded
• Eagerness to learn and research new ideas continually keeping updated with changes in online and offline marketing
• Flexible to accommodate the broad requirements of this role.
• Active across multiple social media platforms
• Shows initiative and able to “think on your feet”
• Thinks and acts quickly with a dynamic approach to problem solving
• Well organized
• Salary Will Be Discussed At The Interview In Accordance To Work Being Undertaken and Dependent on Experience.
• Work In-house In ACCESSABLE London Location (2 Underground Stations Within Walking Distance Of 5 Mins)
This Is A Fantastic Opportunity For A Web Programmer and Marketer To Join a rapidly expanding fashion organisation That Is Investing In Its Ecommerce, Business Strategy And People.
If You Have Previously Worked In The Retail/fashion Sector Whether In-house Or Agency This Will Put You In Good Stead For This Role.
Please Email Us Your Current CV And Links To Websites You Have Built. Also State What Position You Are Applying For And Where You Found This Position. We Look Forward To Hearing From You.