Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 961 days ago
Salary: £40000 - £42000 per annum
A fantastic opportunity has arisen within a large property organisation for an Executive Assistant to support the Director of Development. This role will require a high level of accuracy, attention to detail and the ability to prioritise and plan ahead.
Responsibilities for this Executive Assistant will include:
- Extensive diary management for the Director of Development
- Organising travel
- Creating and editing PowerPoint presentations
- Dealing with telephone enquiries
- Taking minutes in internal meetings
- Preparing correspondence
- Organising catering and supplies for internal meetings
- Reconciling invoices and expenses
- Assisting with general administration as and when required
- Have proven communication and interpersonal skills
- Have excellent organisational skills and the strong decision making skills
- Be able to use initiative at all times
- Have a flexible approach to the working day
- Ability to listen and willingness to learn
- Utmost discretion when dealing with all sensitive and confidential information
The ideal Executive Assistant will be resilient, flexible and be able to work in a fast pace environment. This role will require a high level of discretion and confidentiality therefore the right candidate must have a background in working in a similar role.