Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 728 days ago
Event/Exhibition Sales & Marketing Assistant
The London Garments Expo is a Fashion & Apparel Sourcing Show encompassing an array of alluring readymade garments and textile both British and International designers, brands, labels and manufacturers.
Interact by phone with outside parties (potential visitor of the show) to introduce to them the show, send the required information, register them to attend the show, collect information and conduct follow-up. The internship will start immediately.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
• contact businesses or private individuals by phone
• deliver prepared sales scripts
• data entry and maintenance of customer/potential customer data bases
• follow up on initial contacts
• maintain records of telephonic interactions and/or accounts
General office duties
Education and Experience
• sales and marketing experience is a must
• proficient in relevant computer applications
• good computer skills
• knowledge of sales principles and methods
• knowledge of customer service principles and practices
• communication skills - written and verbal
• problem solving
• can-do attitude
• negotiation skills
• work under pressure
• planning skills
What we offer:
1. Internship period: 3 to 6 month with the possibility of a fulltime job.
2. Possibility of gaining sales & marketing experience at international level.
3. Travel expenses are covered.
4. Commission on sales.
5. Work experience in an event company.
7. Practicing the theory learned in school..
Deadline : 10 December 2012
Please send your CV and Cover letter to
London Garments Expo
65 Coburg Road
Tel 0044-(0)208-888-8921 0044-(0)208-888-8921