- Contract type
- 658 days ago
Word Power for training and educational services is looking for native English language teachers to work in a new established English language school in Misurata city in Libya. The work will be in a safe academic lovely atmosphere.
The employee must
1. Beaholder of a recognized TEFL qualification and/orqualifiedteacherstatusforthesecondaryschoolage groupwithsomeEFLteachingexperience;forexample:
• Certificate in English Language Teaching (CELT).
• MA/MScinappliedlinguisticsorTEFLwithproof ofatleast10hoursobservedteaching
2. WORKING HOURS
30 hours per week
3. PLACE OF WORK
Word Power for Training and Educational Services,
English Language School,
4. SALARY & FEATURES
• Onamonthlybasisyouwillbepaid2000 euros.
• Furnished accommodation will be provided including utilities.
• Returned tickets will be paid.
• Entertainment programmes are included.
• Medical services covered