Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 1065 days ago
HMC Electrical Services Ltd is a progressive growing company who require 17th Edition Electricians with a sound knowledge of electrical installation and periodic testing. The purpose of the role is to inspect, test and certify fixed electrical wiring systems to BS7671 and NICEIC Standards. This is an excellent opportunity for either an experienced Test Electrician or an electrician with relevant industrial/commercial experience to develop their career in this area.
What does the role involve?
· Applicants must be fully qualified electricians, having served a recognised apprenticeship and possessing City & Guilds 236 parts 1 & 2 (or equivalent), 17th. Edition would be an advantage.
· The role will involve electrical testing, inspection and certification of Fixed Electrical Wiring
· Carrying out remedial works on tested installations to ensure compliance with current regulations, fault diagnosis, etc
· Compiling snagging lists following the inspection and test to assist in providing quotations for remedial repairs identified at the time of testing
· A good knowledge of installation work e.g. distribution board replacement
· Hours will involve multiple weekend working and working away throughout the year as and when required so a flexible approach is essential
Who are we looking for?
· Have the ability to work under their own initiative
· Be an effective communicator and have a flexible approach regarding travel and out of hours working
· Hold a clean current driving licence
· Be computer literate (with some knowledge of MS Excel)
· Subcontractor labour will be considered
These positions offer a competitive package including a company vehicle, mobile phone, power tools, expected earnings in excess of £35k with overtime. This could be an excellent opportunity for career advancement for the right individual. Extensive ongoing training provided, internally and through external consultants.
No agencies thank you.