Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 702 days ago
Education Recruitment Consultant for busy and supportive recruitment team in our Central London Head Office responsible for placing Secondary Teachers, Teaching Assistants and Support Staff in to Secondary Schools in London.
* UK Wide Recruitment Specialist employing over 70 staff
* Established over 10 years with excellent reputation for quality and compliance
* Fully accredited by the Department for Education
* Long term contract and permanent recruitment in to Primary and Secondary schools
* Excellent career prospects
* Market leading earnings potential and commission scheme
* Up to 45 days holiday per year (including bank holidays)
We are looking for one of the following profiles:
1) An experienced recruitment consultant with or without knowledge of Education, but must come from a professional recruitment background with experience of long term contract and/or permanent placements (background in IT recruitment, Finance Recruitment, Education Recruitment or Executive Recruitment tends to be ideal).
2) A sales consultant / specialist (with min 12 months experience) from a background in business to business sales (media sales, B2B Telesales, B2B solutions sales tend to be ideal) who is looking to start a career in professional recruitment and appreciates that they will be starting at the junior end of the scale before they gain experience.
3) A graduate or graduate level candidate with excellent (and mature) communication skills, drive, determination, ambition, resilience and very comfortable with B2B business development and both telephone and face to face sales. You already have the right behaviours and attitude, but looking for a company to provide your first step in recruitment and invest in providing the skills and experience.
We offer superb career opportunities, potential for international travel (we undertake recruitment drives in Australia, Canada and Ireland), an expanding and forward thinking company (we have opened 3 new offices in the last 12 months), a friendly and supportive team environment but with personal targets and commission, and high earnings potential.
Basic salary is likely to start in the region of £20,000 (junior) to £35,000 (experienced) with likely earnings in the first year of £40,000-£50,000 (for those who already have Education Recruitment experience) or £25-£30k for those without experience. (rising to £35-45k from 2nd year onwards).
Please send your CV with a covering email for consideration.