Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 829 days ago
Ecommerce Assistant Full Time
We are looking for an enthusiastic team player to join our ecommerce company. In this role, you will assist all three of our main departments as and when required: Warehouse, Listing and Customer Service. This would a great opportunity for a candidate looking to gain a good general overview of how an ecommerce company like ours operates. The ideal candidate will have some experience in listing products on ebay or other ecommerce websites and will have a good understanding of the needs of customers shopping online. Youll be part of a small team and you should be comfortable working to targets and deadlines.
- Preparation and maintenance of online product listings
- Photographing products and using Adobe Photoshop to make the images look great
- Writing, clear and concise product descriptions
- Researching similar products online and giving a recommending a selling price
- Picking, packaging and dispatch of customer orders from our warehouse
- Maintenance of the warehouse and stock
- Dealing with customer enquires, problems and concerns primarily through email and over the phone
- Arranging customer returns
- Management of ebay feedback
- A good eye for detail youll need to be able to list items accurately and in as much detail as possible
- Good literary skill youll need to have an excellent standard of written English
- Comfortable handling technology we sell many tablets, laptops and computers, youll need to be confident listing these on your own and be able to understand the system specs and convey these accurately to customers
- Computer literate we use several pieces of complex business software in this department, youll need to be confident in your ability to pick this up quickly.
- Customer service you will need to be confident representing our company through written and verbal communication.
- Physically fit youll need to have a good level of fitness as work in our warehouse will need you to be on your feet all day.
We currently have two full time position available. Normal working hours are 9-5:30 (Mon-Fri) for full time staff. Salary for full time posts is £13000 +monthly bonus. We are based in Dalry in central Edinburgh.