Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 628 days ago
- Passionate about working with people?
- 21 years or over?
- Able to drive confidently in the UK
- Able to speak clear fluent English?
ENA is a family run business. We have 17 years' experience of training applicants to do live-in care work before being placed in work with one of our clients who lives an active and sociable lifestyle living in their own home.
As a live-in carer you would help the client with what they can't do for themselves such as personal care, light housework, shopping, cooking and driving the client's car when they get out and about.
NO PREVIOUS CARE EXPERIENCE REQUIRED although some experience of social work would be a distinct advantage.
WE ARE RECRUITING FOR THE FOLLOWING POSITIONS TO START ASAP:
- Live-in Carers (with or without experience) to work with one of our clients for 3 months or longer
- Bank Carer positions for applicants with experience to work in our shorter-term live-in jobs - either with accommodation provided by us between positions, or living in their own home between placements
- Day care positions for applicants with experience who have their own car and who live within easy reach of St Albans/Hatfield/Welwyn Garden City in Hertfordshire.
One of our current vacancies:
We are currently looking for a live-in carer for a very popular client of ours who is a nice, gentle lady in her 80s. This client lives in Hertfordshire and likes to be active and independent. She enjoys taking a mornings walk, being involved in cooking meals, loves spending time in her garden and she is quite chatty as she has quite an active mind. This elderly lady also enjoys having friends round, going shopping twice a week, loves art and reading.
The ideal applicant for this position needs to be kind and patient, have a good sense of humour and be a cat lover - as this client is very fond of her cat. This is not just a companionship type job as carer needs to be willing to also assist with personal care, but prior care experience is not essential as we train. The position will also involve light housework, cooking and accompanying the client when she goes out. A valid driving licence is essential for this job.
BENEFITS OF WORKING FOR ENA:
- Food and board included
- Great pay plus bonuses
- Training and provided
- 24-hour handover on the job
- 24/7 support for our carers
- 7 days paid leave for every 3 months worked (28 days per annum)
- Training Certificate received after 13 weeks' work
- The option to work towards a Diploma in Heath and Social Care after 13 weeks' work
- 8 hour working days with regular breaks
- The chance to join a team with 17 years' experience
Flexible working hours and options available so speak to us in person to find out more!
TO APPLY to work for ENA please make a note of the Gumtree reference for this advert then click on the red button (above) and complete the short on-line application form.
Once we have received your application we will normally get back to you by telephone within 2 working days. If we have not got back to you in 2 days then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful.
Tel: 01707 333700
ENA Live-in Care is an equal opportunity employer and we fully comply with the Equality Act 2010