- Contract type
- 1158 days ago
Dutch Speaking Recruitment Resourcer
Berkhamsted, £18,000 - £25,000
We have a fantastic vacancy within a very professional, progressive recruitment company in Berkhamsted who are looking for a Dutch speaking recruitment resourcer.
The role of the Delivery Executive involves the location of suitable Professional staff who may be placed on a contract or permanent basis with Clients. Working in conjunction with the Sales Teams the Delivery Executive will present candidates that have been pre-qualified against a specific job specification. In addition, where applicable the provision of basic tax and social cost information will be provided together with assistance regarding the provision of travel and accommodation information. The Delivery Executive may undertake work on one or more assignments simultaneously
With regard to the development of an on-going business relationship with contract consultants it is important that an understanding is developed of the individual and their personal background in order that an atmosphere of integrity and goodwill may be created.
Responsibilities, goals and tasks
1) Take direction from Line Management or their designate in order to prioritise which assignments to operate on. Liaise with Sales Consultants with regards to particular assignments.
2) Undertake searches on the companys database and contact suitable candidates to discuss contract opportunities or permanent career opportunities. To update their records on EZA and to obtain recent CVs. To network the requirements in a positive manner so as to get referrals through professional networking sites such as LinkedIn and Xing. This includes undertaking telephone work during evenings when the situation demands an urgent response.
3) To make effective use of the internal Training Material available. e.g RESPECT, SPISEK, WHEELS
4) Prepare web site advertising copy via EZA for requirements in line with the budget limits of the Company
5) The preparation and forwarding of pre-qualified CVs to the various sales teams.
6) Acting as back-up to the sales team where needed concerning the arrangement of interviews and where appropriate including the provision of travel information
7) Post-sales assistance provided to contract consultants with regards to temporary and long term accommodation, special travel arrangements and any registration formalities that may have to be undertaken.
8) Explanation of matters relating to basic tax and social costs if contract placement is non UK
9) To ensure that all relevant information is recorded within the Companys CRM system EZA
10) Represent and project the best Company image at all times
11) Maintain good staff relations in terms of personal activities and to maintain the companys interest uppermost at all times
12) The assignments will vary in their complexity but there are certain behavioural skills that every Delivery Executive needs in order to do his/her job well:
Oral fact finding
Apply now with CV showing full and relevant experience.