- Contract type
- 1128 days ago
Exciting opportunities have arisen for Dutch Telephone Interviewers working for a well established organisation based in Glasgow. With a passion for exceeding customer expectations and providing the highest level of service possible, this is a great forward thinking company to be employed with.
The role of a Telephone Interviewer, will involve the following:
- Conducting telephone interviews efficiently and effectively
- Ensuring customer data is managed accurately
- Translate and transcribe audio recordings
- Manage your diary and appointments
- Ensuring emails are sent to confirm appointments in a timely manner
The ideal candidates will have a strong customer service focus and be passionate about building relationships with customers.
You will also possess the following competencies:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills with high attention to detail
- Polite, courteous and confident telephone manner
- Positive and enthusiastic approach to work.
This is a temporary contract starting almost immediately!
£6.80 per hour, weekly pay!
To apply please email a CV via the link