Sorry this ad is no longer available.
- Contract type
- 914 days ago
Please make sure that you leave your contact details so that we are able to contact you:
Our company requires the services of a self motivated individual to join our team. We work mainly within the supported housing sector and provide full training.
- An enhanced CRB check is essential. We can assist with this.
- A current SIA license.
Main Purpose of the Roll:
- Protect and support our clients staff and residents
- Protect our clients property from abuse and misuse by residents or visitors.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- To familiarize yourself with the various premises and residents
- Liaise with the client as and when required
- Ensure the premises are secured
- Complete duty logbook and record any information as may be requested
- 40-60 hours per week
- Hours of work are at night
We offer a competitive remuneration package
Our company offers excellent potential for growth and opportunities on a national basis.